“A Professional Property Management Company”
Some of the services provided by SERVIKA for property / building owners:
· Complete bookkeeping of property finances
· Preparation of operating expenses budget
· Preparation of profit and loss statements
· Billing and collection of all dues, rent and other assessments.
· Cash flow management
· Yearly analysis of building insurance proposals.
· Enforcement of regulations and policies
· Periodic site inspections
· Supervision of contracted services such as janitorial, security, elevator maintenance, pest control.
· Leasing & tenants’ relation.
· Purchasing and tendering of bids.
· Enforcement of safety and security measures in accordance with established codes and standards.
· Over-all upkeep of the property and implementation of a preventive maintenance program.
· Identification of areas and facilities that need to be repaired or upgraded; and preparation of the scope of work and capital expense budget required.
· Punch listing of newly-completed projects.
· Draw up a program for the preservation and enhancement of the investment value of the property.